The National Foundation for Science and Technology Development (NAFOSTED) is establishing the Scientific Committees in natural science for the new mandate from 2012 to 2015. In order to set up new committees, we would like to invite interested scientists to nominate themselves or other scientists (that meet all requirements) to participate in the new Scientific Committees.
The Scientific Committees are responsible to:
- determine the direction of basic research as prioritized by the Foundation;
- select projects to provide funding;
- evaluate the results of the performance of funded projects;
- other matters related to the Foundation’s operation.
- Achievements in scientific research
- Reputation, objectivity, innovation
(Application form in Vietnamese only)