Call for Proposals of Funding Program for Enterprise Support (according to Decree 119/1999/NĐ-CP) starting in 2013
The NAFOSTED announces the funding program for Enterprise Support (according to Decree 119/1999/NĐ-CP) starting in 2013.
The deadline to submit application is November 30, 2012. Application submitted after this date will be kept for the next selection round.
To support enterprises to invest in science and technology research, new technologies to improve product quality and production efficiency
III. Scope of funding
- Research into the creation of new products for export or used as substitutes for imported new materials, precious and rare materials, materials with special properties
- Research into the creation of new bio-technologies to produce plant varieties and animal breeds, medicinal drugs for human being, domestic animals and crops, which are of high quality, international standards and high economic efficiency
- Research into the creation of advanced technological lines and technologies for manufacturing components and parts with high technical content
- Research into the creation of production technologies with the consumption of less fuels, raw materials and materials than the existing technologies
- Research into technology(ies) for treating pollution and protecting the environment, and technologies for treating and processing solid, liquid and gaseous wast
This program covers no more than 30% of the project expenses.
Grants provided on the basis of the result following the rate of progress, content and approved funding (enterprises pay all expenses before receiving Nafosted’s committed funding)
The application consists of:
- Application form
- Research proposal
- Scientic CVs of the project leader and main participating members
- Certificate of business registration
- Legal documents proving the ability to raise capital for the research project
- Report of business operation and results in 2 consecutive years and plan of the following year
- Certified document of cooperation with scientific and technological organizations (if applicable)
- Other supported documents
Eligible application must be submitted in two formats : 01 hard copy (signed and sealed by the project owner and members), 01 electronic copy: stored in data storage devices such as CD, DVD, USB (Word file or Pdf file, font Times New Roman, font size 12, in Unicode)
V. Application Submission:
Deadline for submission of application is at the latest at 16.30 on November 30th, 2012. Application sent after the deadline will be processed in the next selection term.
Before submitting the application, the project manager must fill in the application checklist (02 copies) to confirm the application’s content and submission.
VI. Application should be sent to:
National Foundation for Science and Technology Development
5th floor, 38 Ngo Quyen, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
Tel: (04) 39367750
VII. Expected procedure:
- Review and classification of application: from 01/12/2012 to 15/12/2012;
- Selection, announcement of the list of selected projects: from 16/12/2012 to 30/01/2013;
- Evaluation of project content, implementation and funding of the approved funding: from01/02/2013 to 03/30/2013;
- Complete dossier of financial, signing contract and implementation: projects expected to start from April 2013